View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 AM
stitchinMamaw
Banned

Originally Posted by TanyaMas
The closest WalMart in Sierra Vista, AZ does still have material and a wonderful staff...

The one in Benson (which is a super walmart) does, but everytime ive been there, the 1 staff member working in it has ignored customers standing there in order to have personal conversations... last time i was there, i gave up and left with nothing after standing there holding 3 bolts for almost 45 minutes. But somehow ended up knowing more about her family than my own lol
I'm glad in a way they still have fabric . But this kind of employee really ticks me off ! She is there to help customers not to talk about her family .
I knows just how this feels . A few yrs ago I had some things on layaway at K Mart . Well I needed to take some things back . The front manager [ an old black haired lady ] dye job . There was nobody at the service desk , she came over looked at me and turned around and went over to talk to one of the cashiers . She never called on the intercom for anybody to come help me either ! I stood there about 20 minutes getting madder by the minute and bf comes by and I told him we were leaving . Asked me if I got my money back , well no d a I've still got the same stuff ! Hoping things will get better :?: Annie