View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:42 AM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by anglgrl
Yes Grammypatti I will start posting more I have one more to take a picture of. I finished it last month but I have to get new batteries in my camera before I take it. They are dead. lol I checked out the pictures on you and let me tell you those are gorgeous. I love the bisquit one with hexagons that might be my next quilt that I try
Look forward to seeing more of you shares. I'm a bit of a photoholic so always have extra batteries on hand as I'm very attached to my digital camera. I'm going to start a new biscuit quilt soon as well. As I cut fabrics or finish cutting (have to make sure there is enough to do my projects first) will start cutting the hexagons and assembling and one day there will be a nice variety made up to assemble a nice throw for my granddaughter. For some reason, that's her favorite quilt. Probably because often snuggled up with when she as at my house which was often. She was in my daycare for years plus every Fri night we had a sleepover. When we relocated to FL, she asked about what we were going to do with the big comforter that she used when she slept over so I gave it to her as she has fond memories of it as well.