Thread: Lady Bug Quilt
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Bill'sBonBon

Hello Everyone, as usual I haven't posted in awhile. I have been working hard on this LadyBug Quilt for the Baby Shower in Okeechobee, FL. for my GRTGRND Daughter, Payton Jade Cauley due at anytime. I managed to get it sandwiched & SID done then time ran out. Took it to FL. with my machine and anything I thought I would need. Got the Border and Binding done, did the quick Binding. Had a lot from front so took it to Back which is Flannel. Shower was on the 20th of March, left on the 18th, arrived very late that night. Worked Nearly all day on the border and binding working on my DD DiningRoom Table. All kinds of interruptions. Anyway got the border and binding on. Really not satisfied with my sewing on either to many wayward stitches. :( It went to Baby Shower anyway, seemed to make the mother happy, HOPE SO!!!When I got it back to FL. I did the pretty stitches on the Motiff Butterfly and Leaf. Which turned out pretty good. :D Left the uneven stitching as is just to tired to rip out and redo. So Here it is can you tell on it how uneven and not straight the stitching is on the border and binding.
BillsBonBon

Lady Bug Quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40370[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-40370.jpe   attachment-40371.jpe   attachment-40372.jpe