View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Eagle Hawk

I wish you liked it more, too, because I think it is really a fantastic quilt. It is unusual, which makes it better, and the colors of black, gold and red with the composers sets each other off beautifully. I think a gold one inch border then a 3 to 4 inch border black border around that would be nice with a black or gold binding would be nice. Or maybe a red 1 inch border with a black 3 to 4 inch would be nice, too, depending on how much fabric you have left to do them. Whatever, you are probably just tired of looking at this quilt and don't see how really pretty it is now. I get like that when I work on something for a few days then set it back and the next time I look at it, it looks better. It will give it a completely new life when it is completely quilted, too. Also, if it is for someone so special I over judge and worry that it is not pretty enough and want to make something else better. But, this is already great, so don't put yourself down. It looks elegant and top quality, and I am sure he will love it and be proud of it.