View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:03 PM
twistedsheets

I have spoken to the card company. A prepaid card doesn't have all the perks of a regular card. As I said , you can only get what is actually on the card and no more. They have cancelled the card and issuing another , will take about 2 weeks to get.At a cost of $9.95 to reissue one.My bf is on his way to Georgia with a load and will stay on top of this. After receiving another email today from UPS, stating they had a tracking no. for this order, I received a second email stating this tracking no and parcel pick up had been cancelled and to contact the shipper as to why. my card was again charged for $44.77 also today. Which is why the card was cancelled , they had depleted the money I was gonna use for future orders. According to the site this evening now this order has now been shipped ,( WE WILL SEE) and it was shipped standard shipping which was free because the order was over $35. So far however I have been charged 3 times what my order totaled maybe more!! I quit drinking over 10 yrs ago, but I am seriously thinking it may be cheaper to take that up again rather than play with online stores!