View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 08:23 AM
gollytwo
Banned

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
Has anyone had a problem with www.fabric.com? My first order came with no problems. I really loved the fabric. My second order is a nightmare. Ordered and they were short 2 and 1/2 yards. Replied to email by calling and picking another fabric same price for the shortage. Get another email stating the try to charge me and it didn't go thru. NOW WAIT my order was $44.81 and was applied on initial order, what do they need to charge me again for? They say I owe a penny,making it $44.81. Called and spoke to them, they need my card number again. This woman now applies another $11.97 against my card not the penny. Call back and I am told they will charge another $43.?? can't rember the cents, when they ship ,which the order was ready to ship this morning. The shipping is free when your order is $35.00 So far the order still has not shipped! The monies have been applied against my card now for more than double what my cost actually was! I 'm I the only one who beleives I have been scammed on this order?
Yes. I just ordered from fabric.com for the 1st and last time. There was a yard of flannel - unexpected, since the web site hadn't indicated.