View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Ilovemydogs

uote=All Thumbs]
Originally Posted by Marcia
What wonderful news. I know you feel like shouting from the rooftops! Thanks for sharing with us, too. I hope you live a long and healthy life.

I looked at your link. Your quilts are wonderful, the Barbie doll clothes are so cute and your quilt room is fabulous.
Regarding my Barbie dolls and quilts, thank you for the compliment, Marcia. I did love making the clothes and will make a few more out of my deceased Mother's clothing when I feel emotionally free of cutting them apart. Right now, I only have two outfits of hers and just cannot part with them. She was an excellent seamstress. As for my cancer, yes, the effects of weeks of radiation are slowly disappearing. If only I could wear a bra a full day....lol Within time, the stitches will dissolve and everything will return to normal. I thank my Lord daily for Him sending strength to me; and, I ask that others with cancer and serious illnesses feel their situation getting better each day too. Stay well and happy stitching everyone.
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/albu...ser/dizzydonna[/quote]

I wore a bra for the first time since my surgery. Boy did I wish I never had to wear one again! :-) Glad you are healing. God absolutely sends us strength when we need it.