View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:21 AM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
Ok better yet.. who has had color nightmares? When I got out of the hospital a few years back my good friend decided to help perk me up by coloring my hair. I had had chemo and all sorts of other treatments, lost my hair, it had grown back but more like a chia pet. I went from long blonde hair to this .. stuff. So she died it blonde only it ended up like crayola yellow. I didnt care I was alive so heck with it. She came over a week later with a much better solution to fix that yellow. She colored it again. I was now crayola orange. I told her I woud leave it it was just fine but honestly thought of coloring it purple for the heck of it. And I am so not hip, cool, modern but the way I was running through that crayon box I figured what the heck. Finally it toned down. My best friend colored her hair dark brown. She called up in a serious panic. I AM ELVIS BLACK HAIRED.. shoe polish hair. Took color stripper, toner, probably paint o fix her hair to just look seriously way to dark brown. Better than Elvis. Barely. I have gone red once, horrible horrible color for me, tried browns for a bit.. ok but I am pretty pale for them to work .. so tell me, what exciting colors have you been?
I was feeling quilty for reading the posts when I should be getting to work (even though it is my day off), but you have made me laugh till I cried! I mean bouncing in my chair and the dogs wondering what in the world is wrong with me!! Thanks so much for the gift of laughter. I think some of you should be professional writers. :thumbup: and comedians. :thumbup: