Old 04-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Candace

I'm trying to get a consensus of what people would think this was worth. I'm terrible at determining prices etc. I'm thinking of putting this up for sale on ebay or Craigs list. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should just keep it as I really like it. Here's the history on it. We went on a business trip to HI probably 8 years ago, and my hubby won this as a prize. It's hand quilted and framed in a gorgeous cherry, thick frame. It's a "art-piece" and is framed inside a double cloth frame and papered on the back with heavy wire. Similar to expensive art you buy... Anyway, I've kept it in a dark closet for 8 years because although I really like it, it doesn't match with my decorating scheme or colors. I have modern, black, white, red and chrome accents throughout our house and this would stick out like a sore thumb. Plus, I could use the extra $ right now.

So, can you all give me a ballpark as to what you think I should ask for it? It's not signed or anything... Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46573.jpe   attachment-46574.jpe   attachment-46575.jpe