View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
Yes, we do need all the help we can find! I'm still debating this question, and it's been months. I start to let it grow out and the freak out and color it again. If I didn't have to go any place for a couple of months, I think I'd go for it. Talk about vanity!! But I wouldn't want to be seen half and half. YTQ
That is where the reverse thingy comes in. I forget how my hairdresser did it, but it worked out great. I didn't have that half-n-half look going on so much. BTW, I read somewhere that hair grows faster in the spring and summer, so anyone trying to grow your nat color out, this is the time to do it.

It really does make a difference what you do and who you hang out with too. I work at home and don't go anywhere much. Besides, I guess at 60, I am finally to the point where I don't really care about what anyone thinks about my hair or my clothes. I don't spend a lot on clothes. Jeans and T-shirts, and gray hair too. It is pretty cool to be able to read so many different perspectives.