View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
mpeters1200

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

These kids can pick up on a lot of things we miss somehow. I had one of his teachers tell me the his mind is going 900 miles per hour and his body is trying its best to keep up with it. And even with him being nonverbal he understands every little thing you say.

I told his mom that he is smarter than we are, he gets everything he wants and then some and he doesnt have to do anything but what he wants. I always tell him he has a good thing going and dont screw it up and he will just smile a big ol smile!!!! He is like "do you really think I am that stupid"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy

My husband completely agrees with you. We are always planning activities, or trying to, around his interests and trying to plan things he would find fun. We always make accomodations for him and we are lucky that the other two kids haven't noticed that. They seem to be along for the ride.

Ironically enough, buffet restaurants are his favorites if they aren't too crowded. He loves having a different plate for each trip...course he so wants a different plate per item. He said when he grows up he's going to buy me more plates and good dishwashing soap so he can eat food by itself. He's so funny.