View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Aw man I want a 9w so bad I can taste it!! I had one in my paws and when I drove the hundred or so miles one way to get it the lady sold it before I got there. I had talked to her hubby and he was a State Trooper and had to leave on a call and didnt tell her. :(

But I would settle for a W&W 9 too..............actually I want both LOL!!!!

I have a New Home Model A that dates to the early 1870's I picked up a few months ago in the cabinet for $10 and it has a slew of needles in the drawers but only a few fit the machine, and they are all rusted. The guy I bought it from had it in his back yard on the patio for a month or two. :roll: So if I had one you probably would not want it they have turned scaley and have rusted together.

The information that I quoted came off of the NB in the PL under Kenmore and click on the photo of my Pearl Iris machine that has "additional info added" and you will see the dates there.

As far as the "Squeak" is it a metal to metal squeak or is it more like a belt squeak? There should be a port with a ball check right at the bushing at the handwheel just put a drop or two of oil on the ball check and push it with a screw driver to make it go into the port. Why they did things like that I dont know but Jaguar was famous about doing things like that.

Billy

Billy