Old 04-08-2010, 03:55 AM
watterstide

not good..have had some serious things going on here..a friend is dying of cancer..Kim is only 48.
another friend,Kathy, who has no insurance,since her husband lost his job,who has been fighting breast cancer for 2 years, has found that it has spread to her brain,they think it has anyways.
she can not afford to pay for the bone scan right now..she does not qualify for medicaid or medicare..i forgot which she said..because even though thier bank account is empty,they have 2 cars and a motorcycle..so they can't get help. i just can't fathom this. i have another friend who is working on a way to be able to help Kathy get this test done.

Re: the chair cover..i did cut up some muslin,and have it draped and tucked into the little chair..to use as a template of sorts..so i am at least that far! i have marked and pinned it too..just need to take it off and try sewing it. going to use a long stitch so i can make easy adjustments as i go. then, that should give me a pattern.
the video links that were provided here, have helped alot!
you guys are soooo good!!

i am just not thinking properly right now..the results of the stress and the fibromyalgia. I have my grandson.Jack, on friday..he loves his little chair..!
the weather has turned chilly and wet here in michigan.. :-(