View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
sunflower126

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by sunflower126
Originally Posted by Pam
Oh, I could hardly wait to mess it up with a new project!
I am going to today. Need to make a new valance for the window and then I need to get started on the 3 swaps I signed up for. Except for the table runner I have no idea what I am doing for the Red/White/Blue or the Snowmen swaps. It will probably take me all day just to decide on a block for those. I am awful at making those decisions.
reading your stuff, you so make me laugh. We have a LOT in common.
I am sure I would be a scrapbooker too, was a little bit in the past, but I have no room left for any more stuff.
You, my dear, have just enough stuff and have it beautifully organized. I am more compulsive and have more stuff, hence less time and always changing everything and taking forever to make decisions on colors, patterns, etc. etc. etc.
(have to compulsively have 3 etc.s :thumbup: )
If you would have seen what the realtors made me put in storage when we put our house up for sale or the MANY bags of fabrics I gave away before and after moving you would not say I have just enough stuff. I try to stay out of stores because I can't pass up fabric that I just can't possibly do without. I'm now trying to learn to live on a fixed income with no nice paychecks to blow on fabric and scrapbook stuff. I keep saying I need to find another job-but who has the time. LOL