View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
cminor

So here I am - ready to go, enough fabric that I can't complain. I have rulers, mats, rotery cutters, you name it. I go to Joeanns at least a couple times a week. Sometimes to just look. I am on this board it seems all the time.

I enjoy making different types of blocks becuase I don't get board, but I stuggle with the measuring and cutting part more than I expected. So, I need to settle down, pick some colors and get something finished, but I just can't decide.

I think my problem is my fabric colors are all over the place. When I look at them I don't see anything consistant. Then I start to overanalyze and next thing you know I do one pretty block with no destination in mind because I want to do something.

I see so many pretty quilts, but just never get the uumph to get started.

Anyone have any suggestions? I think I have finally gotten over my problem of cutting smaller pcs off my yardage so the sky should be the limit for me. . .I just can't decide on any one pattern without getting completly overwhelmed. Not to mention thinking none of my colors go together when I am sure they do. I am just being over critical. . .

HELP! :oops: