Thread: HELP
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Janeen
Banned

The PSW1 software doesn't have a dongel but it DOES have the card writer that HAS to be on the computer AND turned on to use the PSW software.

What happens now that new computers no longer have serial ports - which is what this "ancient" piece of hardware needs...

This is why I won't buy another Electric Quilt program... I did NOT know when I bought it (My first version is EQ6) that EQ6 only allows FOUR installations and then tough luck... you either don't use the software at all OR you can pay AGAIN for software that you already bought once in order to 'GET' another installation...
frankly, I think that stinks
especially since I bought the software online from Joanne's and it did NOT say anywhere that there was only four installations...

so, once you buy this piece of software I guess you better not have a comptuer crash, or get a new operating system or buy a new computer or two....

Why do I have to pay twice because "Jane Doe" copied the program before I even heard of it?????? Why am I penalized and treated like a criminal????
What's even weirder is people seem to think that kind of treatment is fine and wonderful

duh

And yes, I do use old software - I have a program that I LOVE which is no longer available and I dread the day that it won't load on a new computer :x