View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Well my wife and I got up this morning and seen that my daughter, Brittany, Cassy and Jessica pulled an all nighter working on a joint project they have to do for a graduation requirement. We all were sitting around drinking our coffee listening to them tell us about their findings and studies when the doorbell rang. Cassy squealed "He's here!"

As the girls ran off to the door my wife and I are looking at each other thinking who is he? When I looked it was a Pizza Guy with a boat load of boxes at the door.

Come to find out the pizza place that just opened not far from here sells "Breakfast Pizza's" and man are they ever good!!!

They ordered 4 large pizzas, 2 had scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms, peppers, sausage, and the other bacon and smothered in cheddar and mozzarella cheese.

The third one was like a Mexican version with the same things but had a salsa sauce and jalapeno peppers on it.

The forth one had a white gravy like you have with biscuits with sausage, mushrooms, onions and tons of cheese.

Needless to say we really enjoyed them and I think I have found a good "Saturday" type of breakfast. I think one of the girls said Dominoes used to have something like these but they liked this place better.

So have you guys ever had any pizzas like these before?

Billy