View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Maride

I was given a membership for 6 months and love it. I don't necessarily like all the guest, but I think is worth it. If you want, you can join on a basic membership, which is free, have access to many of the features of the site, and even buy past shows for under $3.00 each. I have done that too. Once you buy a show or a season, you can view it anytime you want and there is no expiration date to it. When they had the free weekend I watched a lot of shows I wanted to watch but was not able to. Also, every once in a while they have a new show for free for the weekend.

You also get a spot to make your own blog, a page to display your quilts, and a message forum that even though is not as busy as this one, has helped me a lot. I was posting there for help with a broken old Bernina and someone saw my post and offer me a machine she had and was not using. Later that week I received a brand new Bernina Artista 630 with all the bells and whistles, a pack of 12 yards of Ricky Tims hand died fabric, an acrylic extension table, and a box of Alex Anderson"s Master Piece thread, plus a friend for life.

I'd say go for it.