View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Shorebird

Originally Posted by Katie
Let me start off by saying that I have a great sewing machine - I got it about 10 years ago, maybe longer, it's a Viking Lily and I absolutely love it. I quilt with it, make bags and purses, I still make clothes and stuffed animals for the grandchildren and even though it's not my favorite thing I do some mending and repairs. Now I'm thinking about looking into something a little more elaborate, an embroidery machine. I looked online and came across the Viking Designer Diamond, it looks wonderful. It is a sewing and embroidery machine. I've seen how everybody helps out by giving advise and opinions so I guess that's what I'm asking for. Thanks........Katie
I have the Designer Diamond, and a GREAT DEALER........the machine is unbelievable......it has a large throat space, and can accomodate one of the largest hoops out there for embroidery........it is great for piecing, and I use the embroidery module and quilting designs to do many of my quilt tops...............I think you will LOVE the machine, and now it is priced at a historical low.......GOOD PLANNING on your part!!