View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 06:29 AM
cassie69emt

I ahve to say this , my hubby and I found a deal on Craigslist called and told them we WOULD buy it no questions asked because we lived two hours away fro where it was. On our way there we kept in touch via cellphone with the people, he never once said don't bother I sold it out from under you . We finally arrived and here is another guy loading it on his truck, my husband went up to the guy selling it and said , excuse me but I told you we were buying it no questions asked, the guy proceeds to tell us well this guy got here first. Let me tell you it wasn't hubby that went off , it was me because I was the one talking to the guy on the phone I told him he would get his and he wouldn't like it when it comes his turn.I am sorry if it makes someone upset if you tell them I have someone looking at it first but more people need to be like that. I know if they were this world we live in would be so much better, just like the good ole days when no one had to lock your doors and neighbors were neighbors there to help you out when you needed it.Sorry just my opinion .