View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 07:41 AM
shaverg

Hi all,

Just got back from my vacation to Charleston, Atlanta, NC.

While in Murphy, NC in the mountains I found this great little quilt shop called Bless My Stitches. Really nice people. I bought a few patterns while there and then they had a couple samples but were sold out of the patterns. So I left my name and cell phone number and got a call in a few days that the patterns were in and they would be glad to send them. What a nice surprise, when I got home not only did I get the two patterns I had ask for but a beautiful hand written thank you note and a fat quarter. Wow.

Then while in Oak Island NC. I went to some yard sales with my cousins, they were looking for clothes and stuff and I was looking for anything quilt realated. Well, at one of the last places did I get a bargain. I found the Elm Creek Quilts book, that had been on my wish list with Amazon, like new for $5. Then she wanted to know if I read the books she had 5 of the ones I had not read for .50 each, also like new and another author and book called Lovers Knot, I had not read. All for $8. I am having the novels shipped for $5. What a find.

I had a lovely time and found some great treasures. I am glad to be back.

Cute patterns by Bradley Designs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53057[/ATTACH]

Misc. Patterns, Fat Qtr and Tennis shoe fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53058[/ATTACH]

Elm Creek Book
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53059[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-53057.jpe   attachment-53058.jpe   attachment-53059.jpe