View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Gerbie

Rose I think that is "do the Hokey Pokey " and turn yourself around, but I like your definition better. Quilting Grannie I'm glad you found out from Google that this is a 'Hoochy Corner, I guess this is the 'Corner' where quilters display their 'beautiful wares' quilts that is lol. I love it this is a riot. Sorry Sue we aren't making fun of you but I don't think anyone really knows what it means, or at least I don't. Websters, just refers to it as booze. By the way I don't drink, and I don't think anyone else has tonight, but I love this. Maybe I should start a new quilt with mismatched points, corners etc. and name it a 'Hoochy Corner" this just might the a good seller, or might make up a pattern or book and sell it. Just a thought. If anyone else comes up with this I want copy rights and royalties from the sales. Maybe that's what a 'Crazy Quilt really is a Hoochy Corner Quilt. Just a crazy thought. This is a riot I needed this laugh today and just before betime too, I'll bet some of us will be dreaming of 'Hoochy Corners' tonight, hope no one talks in their sleep, DH's will think we are really crazy.