Old 04-11-2010, 09:23 PM
OdessaQuilts

Okay, off to the Post Office I go Monday with blocks headed home to the following:

BARBS
ISPY
NINNIE
SEWSPECIAL
BOBBINWINDER
MISTILIZ
SUSIEQUILT
NEOMA
MOSHER92
THEQUILTEDDOVE
MOODYKIM
MGRHS
DAYLILY4U
JANECAT

I have to get more envelopes for the last 7 that I still have: CJT_MAMA, GIGIX12,JAN-10, KYSMOMMY2,LOVINGIZABELLA, PURPLEMEM and SARASEWING. I hope you can wait; I don't know if I'll make it to the office supply store tomorrow. Sent DH today to pick up some 6x9 manilla envies, he came back with the 6x9 manillas with bubble lining in them, so some of you will be getting really special blocks!

I am hoping to send the rest by Wed (the 14th), which would likely make me the last one finished, but someone has to bring up the rear, right?

Colletta, I did get a block from you last Monday, but I have been afraid to open it. The PO seriously shredded the envelope it was in, put it in another one with their apologies (yeah, right!), and I have been just too afraid to open it. I want to photograph it first and show everyone what the post office is up to here in Michigan.... aren't we practically keeping them in business jsut with this swap??? You'd think they could be a little more careful!

I still need to receive blocks from: MoodyKim, Sewspecial, thequilteddove,anitariddle, blueribbontoes, Bobbinwinder, and cjt_mama.

I'm not cutting my fabric for 2.0 until I'm finished, so breathe easy ladies; it's all good! :-)

Odessa