View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:00 AM
sewcrafty

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
If you had to rely ONLY on your stash, and could NEVER buy anymore quilt related or sewing related treasures anymore, How many quilts could you make? Also, for notions or other supplies, how would you "substitute" household things for what you would normally buy? Like - you need a bigger sewing table - what would you use that you already have at home? New patterns - could you see a design in flooring, or a scene out the window, etc? You get the idea!
I'm pretty set with fabric! That would last a long time, I have a lot of thread, but OH NO what if it wasn't the right color!! I have scissor sharpeners, rotary blade sharpener, these would be all set, just got new rotary blades in. For a larger table, 4x8 plywood (wait this is what I use) made a great table that holds everything (can cut, sew, iron blocks & quilt). Batting would be a problem. Only a little of cotton left!! Lots of low loft polyester though (don't use that often). Still would not be enough. Blankets would work!! Maybe I'd make duvets instead or just maybe I should go out and stock up on cotton batting, just in case!! :lol: :lol: Have lots of books, colored pencils, reg. pencils, graph paper to play with, also just bought EQ6.

OK can someone explain to me why I keep spending money!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Please don't let DH know!!!! He already thinks I have enough!!! :roll: