Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 PM
swimer girl

Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
Hi....I
just wanted to know if anyone is still working on their Baltimore Album BOM that was started last year. I think the last finished one that I saw posted by anyone was block 6. I've just FINALLY began working on mine and if anyone else is still working on theirs I'd like to continue to work along with you. Is there still a thread going? If not, could we keep one going to encourage each other and share our progress? Or, is there a rule about not keeping old BOMs going? Let me know.

Sherry
Hi it's swimer girl here....I have nine blocks printed out..I got really confused by the # of the block being shown....and it looks confusing this year too (it's me not the leaders of this project)...I am away often and just missed some of them. Is this year's set of patterns the same as last years? It seems to me that they are. I am interested in these as they can be carried easily on trips. I just found this on a Feb Konstantein letter.....perhaps you can send me a private message and we can see if we can work on these...altho I have way too many ufo's to start another, so I may not be successful at this...hugs SG