View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 07:25 AM
Quilting Aggi

Hi DonnaRae!! Its good to be home again. Looks like I have alot of sewing ahead of me. For now I will work on Step #3 and then Thursday night during my sewing group I will take all the blocks I have made so far and choose the best fabrics to go with those blocks. I have a couple in mind that might work. I think I will have to look for more shades of my blue, green and yellow to continue making some of those blocks as I think I have used up what scraps I had put aside already!!!

Yes we had a wonderful time and we took well over 800 photos!! LOL Mind you I won't be posting that many here LOL!! I find choose my favourites and post! We did soooooooo much and only spent one full day on the resort!! The rest of the time we were on excursions and wouldn't get back to the resort until supper time. We would be in bed before 11 as we would have to get up early the next morning to meet the bus at 8am for our next adventure!!! I keep a travel journal and still have so much to write in it. I want to get to that soon before things are forgotten!!!

I will post photos of what I have done so far with this mystery quilt soon!

Cheers