Thread: Sad but true
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:31 AM
dannypanny

I have not been buying fabric for a while, but the other day I succombed to shopping..... I feel so stressed out now though. I spent a fortune on braids, ribbons and haberdashery because it was on sale. I really feel so fed up with myself as I knew I would not have the time to do much with all I have bought. And on top of that I even spent a fortune on fabrics for quilts. The fabrics cost a fortune over here, but I just had to have them...

BUT I reasoned with myself that since my daughter is a Sunday school teacher, she may be able to use the ribbons etc...

I may as well come out and tell you all that I just put all the stuff in my sewing room and then locked it and I have not been in there for a day..... I know I should not have spent the money but I did... I don't know what came over me...

Sad part is that one of sayings is" Do you need it? or do you want it?" this time I thought I needed it...... :O(

What a sad story. I am quite ashamed of what I have just written.... but I shall just press "send" and voila all my troubles will be solved!!! :O)