View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:22 PM
seamstome

It can happen in many ways. This was before the movie. I had a bunch of business stuff one time that I sent off into the Universe like that. The stuff was worth a several hundred dollars and the information was very current but I was done with it. The only thing I asked was that they forward it to somebody was starting out and who needed it.

Because my name was on the some of the stuff, I found out how it went because occasionally people would email me to thank me in addition to the person who gave them the stuff. In one year, it was passed by 8 people and went coast to coast. After that the information was getting irrelevent. Three of those people still keep in contact with me and keep me up to date on their progress.

A very very successful woman spoke at my women's group this month. At one point she was destitute with four little children and a sick husband who could not work. ONE woman, who wasnt rich herself, bought her a car and loaned her some money to get a business started. Through this woman and several others that "paid it forward", she got started. She now runs an enormous company that employs hundreds maybe a thousand people which is great but not the moral of the story. The most interesting thing is this woman who could do anything has FOSTERED 26 girls through the years. Somebody took her under their wing and now she has the wingspan to take 26 girls under hers.