View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM
no1jan

Originally Posted by bluestarmom
I am delighted that you shared this. What a wonderful and loving thing. I love someone who take what they lost, enhance what they have, and put the hurt parts behind them and find joy in what they can do. I think this is a beautiful and certainly very fun quilt and your grand daughter is going to love it.

I think the two us should go roller blading one afternoon right after we finishplaying a round of tennis.
Right after the stroke my husband and I bought new bikes and I tried to ride mine.

I hit a pot hole and flipped the bike not even 500 feet from the house. Because I had bruises all over me from the handle bars etc, and hurt all over he took me to an urgent care.

The doctor said "You are on coumidin and you were riding a bike and you can't see!" I said "Yes!" He then proceeded to yell at me telling me coumidin and speed don't mix. I had to have x-rays as they were afraid I ruptured my spleen. All turned out well, after the bruises faded, except my pride.

But now, I stick to walking.
:) :) :)

Unless you want to play on the WII, I am an easy loser. But stay away from the spare bowling. Once I am able to find the right spot to lose, I am quite good. Got all 20 lanes about 5 times! :thumbup: