Old 04-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Gal

I'd really like to thank Oklahoma Suzie for her wonderful generosity. Here are the pics of my Squishy ( a new word for me) parcel and contents. I have had my niece Ezra over for a few days in the school hols and we did some sewing. We made two cushions with hearts on them and embroidered names for her and her sister Ella. Unfortunately she took the cushions home before I got chance to picture them. I am hoping that I may incorporate some of these fabrics into the "Funky Neighbourhood" swap if I can come up with some good funky designs. I am amazed at the generosity of the ladies on this quiliting board, I had only joined by a few days and was promised some fabric through the mail, I was out to the post box every day after the first week with great anticipation but it was almost two weeks before it arrived and set my heart at rest. I have really enjoyed receiving these and already have some ideas floating around in my head. This was a real treat for me as I usually source my fabrics from recycled clothing and charity shops.
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Suzie, for a wonderful gesture and gorgeous surprise.

Gal
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62031.jpe   attachment-62032.jpe