Thread: Janome 1600P-DB
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Chrickett

I just sold my 1001 and bought a new embordery machine, 350 E and I love that one, it just emborderies, and I have a 6600 and that is my regular machine , If you want a comercial sewing machine then the 1600P would be your best bet for you ., I am wonder ing what thread that your friend is useing? that could cause a lot of breakage, she should go to another Janome dealer and havethem check her machine out too. The stre here where I live is super about their customer complaints, and check them out thouroughly.

Originally Posted by Quilter Marshall
Originally Posted by billsgirl
OK, here's a question for all my friends on the board. Does anyone have a Janome 1600P-DB? I was thinking of buying one. However, the only review I found was a very negative one! The lady said that the thread broke at every inch.She claims the machine is a piece of junk! Says it is always in the shop and they won't admit that there's anything wrong with it! I have a MC 9000 but would like to upgrade. As far as lokks goes I liked it for the slim sillouette, the large work area and the fact that it claims to be heavy-duty! Tell me what you know, please!
Thanks,
Bills Gall
GO to www.janome.com I am buying one!!!!!!