Thread: Nintendo DS
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I have been a nintendo addict since I bought the first nintendo deck in 87. My boys and I used to play together. I still have a nintendo deck and the super nintendo deck. I had a game boy but it died. then had a color game boy and it died too. Now my mom bought a Nintendo Ds for herself to play the brain age and crosswords. So she got one for me to have for the grands and I play it some but it is so hard to keep it charged up. I love Mario Bros but haven't played this one alot yet. I love Zelda and Zelda for the supernintendo and I have had several Metroids. one for the game boy and one for the nintendo deck.

I used to play tetris all the time on my game boy and I always did the highest level and challenged myself to see how high I could go points wise.

We have a bunch of games for the DS but not much I like except for super Mario Brs.

My son rented Donkey Kong one year and I got so hooked on it he bought me my own super nintendo deck and Donkey Kong for Christmas that year! My grands and I still play it. He was 17 at the time and now he is going to be 32 next week. That's how long ago. My DH used to growl because I would get so into the game and wouldn't get supper or anything else. I love games of treasure hunting and puzzle solving.

I downloaded some Hidden object games and my grands love to play those with me.