View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:21 AM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Sudafed, Benadryl, Advil and Visine Antihistamine eye drops plus my Inhaler. I am barely making it this year its so bad.

They are busting people around here that make 9 purchases or more of Sudafed within a 10 month period. Thanks to these crackheads and their rolling meth labs we the normal law abiding citizens can not purchase but a box of 48 every 2 months.

I found this out from my friend in the Pharmacy when she could not sell a lady a box of sudafed to her because she reached her limit. She had a family of 6.

A family of 4 will blow through that in less than 3 weeks. And you have to go to the Pharmacy to get it and they run your ID and make sure you havent been buying to much of it.

I hate dope heads, why they cant have open season on them like they do the wild hogs I will never know.......

Billy
This is true but you may be able to work around it like I did. I asked my PMD to write a prescription for a month's supply of Claritin-D-24 hour. This has been a life-saver for me. Hope it helps. :-)