View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:41 AM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
MissTreated... I have learned no many how small your space, there is ALWAYS room for more stash!!! You would be amazed how innovative you become when looking for more room for stash...

BUT if that is still an issue, I would be more than happy to take some of that rising stash of yours out of your hands.. I know of a very good happy home where your fabrics will live out there days. :)
Yup, yup! No such thing as not enough room. You MAKE room for it.
I have a dresser, well actually 2 of them that has fabric in it. An armoir and a very tall bookshelf that holds fabric. I also have 2 small totes that have some in it too. One of my dressers doubles as a cutting station when I need to cut small pieces and also holds fabric in stacks on top of it. :) That dresser is about 30 yrs old. My dad got it from the university and I snatched it for a dresser for my oldest when I got married and moved out. The other dresser I have, I picked up at a thrift store for $10. Nothing wrong with it. It's a great dresser. The top is big enough to hold my tv, along with some little plastic drawer thingys I have.