Old 04-19-2010, 06:14 AM
jetnica

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I'm wondering how you gals are turning them around so quick, I'm amazed. Hopefully you won't be disappointed if you have to wait a little while for some of them to get back home. There are other things that I MUST do before I can play with these.
Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by jetnica
mishnjim - did i let you know i got your f8 saturday?

=) if not, I did!!

I'm doing pretty good at doing the blocks in the order I get the fabric -- I only have 3 left to make and then I'm waiting on squishies again - I hope I'm doing okay with "turnaround" time for you all!
Good Lord Jetnica if you turned them around any faster you would have whiplash! I just started to pick out matching fabrics lol
Hugs
April
I stopped EVERYTHING to get these done -- I have the b/w/bright swap stuff spread out all over the floor, the pinwheel quilt along, that bumblee quilt, a scruffily quilt, a b/w/yellow quilt, a pink/black quilt, a blue/gold quilt, a STACK of purses to make... (I know there's more, but I can't think of them) I only worked on the boomerang blocks yesterday.

I'm kinda afraid if I don't do them NOW they'll get lost in the shuffle.

And NO WORRIES about sending them back to me! As you can see by the list above, it'll be a while before I can do anything with the finished blocks.