View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Everything I've ever sewn or quilted? Okay.

1. Blue with gold ruffle dress for Barbie.
--One of my best friends thought I was a boy for the first three weeks after meeting me. He realized I was a girl when I wore bright red lipstick one day.

2. Pants with the dragon from Dragon Ball Z painted in fabric paint on the right leg.
--I was almost born on Friday March 13th, 1987, but held out until the very next morning.

3. Camo boxers
--My dad wanted to name me Mercedes because my last name is Benz, but luckily Mom absolutely disagreed with the idea. My name ended up being Samantha after my parents watched Bewitched on Nick At Nite one evening. But, despite the fact I would have hated to be named Mercedes, the name I use when inputing my name for high scores on video games is "Merche".

4. Flying V guitar plushie
--My favorite band is Kittie. The first (and so far only) concert I ever went to was a Kittie concert on July 7, 2004 at the House of Blues in Chicago.

5. Black crushed velvet Chinese robe
--Love just about anything Japanese (food, art, culture, animes, games). My dream is to go to Japan and be entertained by a geisha (no, a geisha's not a prostitute as most people in the West seem to believe. They're actually practicioners of the traditional Japanese arts. "Geisha" literally means "artist")

6. Denim purse
--I am a Mountain Dew addict. In late 2005 the Pepsi Co. was giving away an XBox 360 every ten minutes for nine weeks and I was so desperate to get one that I drank Mountain Dew every day for 7 of those weeks trying to get codes to enter to try and win. Thus, I became addicted. Between all the Dews I drank and all the bottle caps other people gave me I acculmulated 160 codes and I never won. I did get an XBox 360 the following July after saving up all the money I got for graduation.

7. Black vinyl top with black ribbon laced up the front (through 12 D rings) and straps with silver buckles
--Made this project to wear to prom and people asked me where I bought it. It got done half an hour before my friends came to pick me up.

8. Black and white nine patch and solid red squares baby quilt
--I got interested in quilting last summer, but didn't start quilting until around last November. Now I can't resist the fabric section of Wal-Mart.

9. Blue top with V-shaped back (looks like crap)
--I went to GameStop for the midnight launch of the Nintendo Wii. I was blessed with the title of being the only girl gamer there.

10. Super Mario mushroom quilt (not finished yet)
--I've been playing video games for about 17 years. According to the list I've compiled, as of April 12, 2007 I've beaten at least 58 games in my lifetime. The last game I beat was Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess.

11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle quilt (not finished yet)
--I cracked my skull open on the edge of a coffee table while pretending to be a Power Ranger.

12. Sea map from the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (planning stages)
--My favorite restraunt is Garfield's because they have great food and they put paper (the kind you would get on a huge roll) on the table and give you crayons to draw with (being an artist, that's awesome!) The only Garfield's in Wisconsin is in Oakwood Mall in Eau Claire and usually I over indulge so I have to make my way over to the Dance Dance Revolution machine at the arcade afterwards to work off the bloatedness.