View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
SandraJennings

Although I had quilted before, I credit my quilting start to my granny,who gave me quilt tops to finish for my children. Since then I have made several baby blankets for the little ones. I currently have 5 grandchildren, with two of my own yet to deliver. I have created quilts for each of my 4 children as well, encouraging them into the wonderful world of quilting and design. I love to applique and hand quilt. Have EQ5 currently and have spent several hours designing with the program. Born in Key West, I have been in all but 2 of the 50. Navy brat...Spent most summers in Miss. with my Grandparents on their farm. Learned to can, churn butter,and basically live off the land. Quite different from the California years when was a valley girl before I knew there were any. Used to work in radio, and I dealt blackjack, owned cake and candy business, refinished homes and reupholstered furniture. Published poetry and bartended, taught college courses....Life has not been boring.There is so much more....but I am still living it...and quilting as I go.