View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 05:33 PM
pennyswings

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

Thanks craftybear.
Well I am almost done quiting this tablerunner. I have done over 200 FMQ'ed snowflakes and did them in red. Still have more to do yet and time is running out. I am leaving for NY on Monday the 26th. I am hoping to get all the quilting done by then.
Today I worked on quilting the appliques. Big Santa is coming out so cute. I finished the big reindeer and the little guys too. Working on the fur on big Santa's sleeves. I finished the mustach and beard, they came out great. Should have the appliques quilted by the end of tomorrow. Then have to finish the snowflakes, about 50 more to go. After that I am cutting out the binding, have not decided on the binding color yet, green, red multi, cream or black. Should have that machine sewn on by the weekend then can take it with me and handsew the rest of the binding while I am traveling. Give me something to do as I HATE this flight it is way too long!!! I am leaving at 8pm and arriving in NY at 8:45am. Then 6 hour layover at JFK airport for a flight up to my sister's in Ithaca. I am getting tired talking about it.)ç
Will post pictures when it is all done.
Thanks again for all the compliments everyone.