View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by STAR
BILLY!!! I am so glad you popped in to take a look and thanx for all the great info the serial # is G8084391.

Well I was wondering about getting the cabinet worked on and is there a way to redo all the decal work , etc? or should I should I just clean it and leave it be??

I really want to get it going, I know it wasn't broke just hasn't been used in long long time.
I can say that my MIL is not too happy about us, or me, having it. but really there is no one else in the family who will use it :?
Well the serial isnt panning out you sure that is the right one? I am thinking it is a 1920 issue. Sometimes Singer botched the serials up and the "G" series was one of the largest they had.

It should not be that much to getting it sewing a perfect stitch and as for the decals just be happy with what you have and enjoy it. They were at one time reproducing the Red Eye decals and the company does not carry them right now. Whether they are out forever or just waiting for the next run I am not sure. But I just ordered a set set for the Singer 12 so when I find one that isnt that nice I will restore it back to factory fresh.

Billy