View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Pamela Artman

Yes, I will have a sewing room again! Right now the living room is construction central! There is a table saw, piles of lumber, drywall and beadboard stacked against one wall, subflooring on the floor, etc. We are using a large bedroom as a "tv room" until the living room is done. Half the dry wall is done and as soon as the master bathroom is done, we'll finish the living room. Then our tv and loveseat and chairs can move to the living room and the tv room will become my sewing room. Eventually, it will also be drywalled but the kitchen, dining room, guest rooms and new windows and siding come first so in the meantime, I'm going to paint the old paneling in the sewing room and my daughter and I are going to paint a quilt on the wall! I'm also going to paint the old wood floor and paint a rug on the floor! I may even like it so well, I'll decide to keep it that way!! LOL I'm anxious to get shelves up again so I can unpack my fabric and be able to find things I need without going to the basement and going through all my tubs! One step at a time I guess.

Originally Posted by sharon b
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: Will you have a seperate room again ? Bet you can't wait to get all settled in