View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by janRN
I love my Viking but I wish I had that clear extension table that you have. Did it come with it?
Enjoy and learn all the functions--2 yrs later I still don't know all of them LOL.
Ditto on still not knowing all the functions on my Sapphire after two years! I finally had all three pamphlets (manual, user's guide, and accessories guide) spiral bound at my local copy shop. It's a lot easier to work with, now that they can lie flat!

As for the clear extension table, I bought mine separately for about $90?? A lot of money for a piece of plastic but sometimes very handy, especially during piecing where most of a project can be laid out on the extension table within finger reach.

I have another extension table for my Baby Lock but dearest significant other tossed my tote bag, with extension table and cutting mat inside, onto a chair. Unfortunately, the arm of the chair made it land cock-eyed and the table snapped in two, length wise. Yes, he's still alive but only until I find out super glue, or some other method, won't repair the table. Then he better cough it up, honey!! :hunf: