View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Tallulah

I am still in Paducah and having so much fun! We are going to see Ricky Tims tonight. He is always entertaining.

The crowds have been ok. The only time that I have had that "Let me out of here!" feeling was this morning at Hancocks in the back room. Way too many people shopping at once. They had reduced the fabric in there to $3.98. The front of the store had lots of shoppers, too, but they were more spread out.

Here is a link to the Pavilion. http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/89310632.html

It is really nice. With vendors in 3 places in the convention center and others in the Pavilion (bubble), it worked out really well. Of course, you could shop with Eleanor at Carson Park and with the vendors on Kentucky and at the mall. Something for everyone.

The quilts are beautiful. I can only look at quilts for so long, before I go into quilt overload. Then it is time for shopping! Shop, look at quilts, shop, look at quits.

We are going home tomorrow. I have walked around with a big red bow on my bag, but haven't run into any forum menbers. With so many people, I guess we just aren't seeing each other. Oh, well, some of us tried, right?