View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by Lilaciris
I have a Gmail account and never had a single problem
i had one in my old hotmail account. it screwed up all my profile info, changed my password, my user id, everything. i couldn't get my own email. i couldn't get out of the account because i couldn't sign in. it went around in circles. finally i got an answer from hotmail telling me that because i was not a paid user (i didn't pay for msn - i had free hotmail) i had no support, but they would try to close the account. we never could. i still don't know why. they got me in only long enough to delete my entire contact list, but only after my contacts got emails from 'me', saying i was in london and needed money. there was recently an article in the local paper telling about that particular scam. then, i was suddenly unable to get in again and i didn't care. the account is still open, as far as i know. i have my info out of there, so i don't care. i never had that problem with gmail.

now, for the first time i got this email in my verizon! yahoo account. 2x in one day. so it's going around again. so just be on the lookout. i was so stupid.