Old 04-14-2007, 08:11 AM
k_jupiter

Originally Posted by quiltnurse
so we will have 2 blocks for each month at staggered intervials plus the alerady threads for the previous months? And all our chatter? We need to find a way to archive? or cut down on some of this, there wil not be time for room for any thing else on the site.Or will we just erace the previous months at a given time on the following month. For example Arpil's blocks threasd come off May 15. Then May comes off JUne 15. That gives time to get the info, show off and down load whatervr and still have room for the next month.

We seem to have simplified the offer dates, now lets do hte same for the rest. Just a thought. See you Sunday at chat.
QN... I think your concern is great. But... What room are you talking about? I is a computer engineer. I can assure you, the board is not running out of room, there is no need to archive anything, no need to delete anything. We are nothing more than a gnat on the butt of a very large elephant, a 6000 ft tall blue elephant. Or maybe it's pink?

Perhaps the length of the threads intimidates you? Just scan for the pretty pictures, key in on people whom you respect, do a little casual reading in between, next thing you know, the thread is read. Me? I scan for those whom I know will be giving me the most grief. Patrice, Kathy, ButterCream... just get in line to abuse

tim in san jose