View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:37 AM
farmer623

I'm not very good at pictures, and I'm not sure you can tell anything from these, but here they are, I think. I measured the center both ways, and it measures 2 inches smaller through the center. Is that because of the quilting or is it something I did? This is a quilt that I basted together two years ago and let it sit because it was batik and I didn't want to hand quilt it and I was going to learn to machine quilt. I found I don't enjoy machine quilting at all, so I got it out, took out the basting, and sent it to the quilter. I don't remember any issues when I basted it together. I don't know of any way to tell whether or not this was my fault or not. I'll probably just end up trying to fix it myself. Confrontation is bad. In the first picture, it is sideways, and you can see on the right side, which is the bottom, that the second block on the bottom is wider at the top than at the bottom.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-382.jpe   attachment-538.jpe   attachment-539.jpe   attachment-540.jpe