View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:40 PM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Chele
Tisha,

The next doll quilt swap will be at the end of this month. I'll send you a PM so you can join in on the fun.

Little girls? Who needs little girls? We're making these for us big girls! LOL!
Exactly! I have 4 sons, all grown. This is something just for me to enjoy. I've been fishing (had to act like I didn't mind the worms, grubs, mosquitos, etc) and never got to fish, camping (can you tell, outdoors stuff does not come easy to me?), to amusement parks, more ball games than I can count, sat in the rain, froze my fanny, listened to obnoxious parents complain, been sun burned, wind blown, lugged more stuff to and from fields than I can even begin to cover, trudged through the mud, provided snacks, Gatorade, bandaids, water bottles, McDonald's, pizza, and worked myself to exhaustion and sleep deprivation for my family, and still do. I think it is my turn for something beautiful and girly! This has been the first fun I have had in a very, very long time. Dolls? Not one in the house, but I plan to have as many beautiful doll quilts as I can get my hands on, and I will display them proudly and with love and appreciation. :-) (Sorry, I always seem to go on and on.)

I gotta stop going back and reading old posts!! LOL