View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 05:31 AM
Edie

Boy, is this something else. I can cut angles like you wouldn't believe. I can stack up to ten pieces of fabric to cut - will be perfect for cutting sashing - I'll be able to do the Mariner's Compass perfectly. Google quilt-cut 2. It is made by Alto. It shows everything it can do, except seam rip!!!!!! Check it out. It is amazing!

I have enough room to put it on my "sewing center" and it will work perfectly. God Bless my Aunt Carol! Super lady, she!

All that is left in the fixing up of the ice dam damage is mending a spot on the kitchen ceiling which had a stress "fracture" (from so much snow on the roof) and had to be re-plastered and wallpaper put up (looks like a tin ceiling only painted white. Will get the painting done in one week. The wallpaper fix worked marvelously and had the world's best paper hanger for the repair work there. Had repair work on the ceiling in the sewing area, which was dug out, replastered, reshot and painted. Now all that is left is the new roof. Am bringing my stuff back up from the basement now and discovered I am lonely in the basement. Rainy day today - good day to catch up on everything!!!! Edie