View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:15 AM
scrapsoftime

of course I realize that is a hugely loaded ??. Do you work on multiples at same time? Once you start, do you become kind of OCD about finishing? As I've mentioned in a few of my posts I love the thrill of the finish line. Therefore, I do mostly easy stuff. I want to challenge myself to something more complicated but also dont want to get bored and have it sit for years (yep this *could* happen!! lol).. I generally like to do a quilt (if larger) over the period of several days, maybe a week. But again, my twin size quilts have been very easy, large block type projects. I'm doing a nautical quilt for my oldest son and using a Moda sailboat panel in middle with 5" blocks around it.... Should go fast, altho I'm not real inspired to work on it! Want to try a pinwheel or something with triangles, next...

Oh and VERY stupid long arm ?? not that I'll ever own, but..... I"m curious.... Are these programmed to stitch a certain pattern or do you still do all the design work (by moving the arm)? Again, sorry... have always wondered!! Thanks
Leigh