Old 04-25-2010, 07:29 PM
luvmortherest

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Wow, terrific blocks everyone. Here's another week that has gone by with no blocks being posted by me. I think Luv and I will have to have a pity party together that we are behind...but, hopefully, in about two weeks, I'll have lots to post!!

Mama, thanks for sharing the photos of your prize. I think the others were wondering if I sent it out - okay to all you others out there...remember, if you are able to post your work for the 6 week period, you will be entered in the drawing for a prize. It will change each time, so you will be pleasantly surprised (at least I hope you will be happy!) with your gift.

Have a great day everyone!
well this last was partially dedicated to repainting the master bedroom (with the help of my son, he is good for something). wednesday we did the primer. friday we painted one coat of a beautiful light blue. friday the water heater went out. friday i noticed some swelling in DH's neck and had to call the on-call transplant-coordinator. she told me to get him started on his new water pill and watch him and if it got worse to call her again. saturday DH's brother and i changed out the hot water heater, then my dad came over tho help finish it. today (sunday) son and i put a second coat on the bedroom. have to have DH at the liver clinic at 7 am monday. whew maybe after that things will calm down and i can get something done.