Thread: 6 1/2" bundles
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM
lazyquilter

I recently purchased a delightful quilting book, and in reading through it, every quilt was made from 6 1/2" strips. In the front of the book it started that the 6 1/2" bundles, usually of 20 strips were available at various fabric shops. I have not found any either at the two shops that I can frequent nor on line. Just curious if anyone has seen them any place and if so, if they could share that information with me.

I can cut the 6 1/2" striops from my own fabric, but I really hate to take pieces from fabrics that I have designated for something else or something special. Actually last week I found the most georgious fabic for my taste and received it on Saturday. I immediately ordered more as I know it will go out quickly. Fortunately I found it just as it was posted to the website but it had not as yet gone out in the newsletter. It's the Whimsical fabric " Heart and Soul". As usual I change topics in mid stream. The 6 1/2" bundles... if anyone knows of them I would appreciate it.

I did get the Acqucut "GO" mainly due to the several arthritic condition in my right hand. (one of the side affects of a physical problem causes me to have several falls which leads to broken bones which leads eventually to arthritis.. TMI) and I love it. The appique pieces that I wanted are worth it...

thanks much,
blue, but happy